The Best Natural Medicine | Human Medicine


Humans are social animals.  There are many problems in his life.  He solves one problem and stands up for another.  A human being is not said to be lost or bored with a problem.  The only true human being who finds a solution to a problem by keeping the mind happy. 



The only way to keep the mind happy and cheerful is to laugh.  Problems do not embarrass a person who can laugh and make others laugh.  In life, comedy often happens.  Once upon a time there was a kabaddi competition at school.  Our team lost.  I was the captain of the kabaddi team.  This hurt me more than the other players.  We went to class.  Our Gujarati subject teacher recognized our frustration.  

He asked me a question to alleviate my frustration.  ‘Ball Himanshu, who was the Prime Minister of India before the death of Indira Gandhi?  '"Lal Bahadur Shastri.  I replied.  He said, "No, Indira Gandhi was the Prime Minister before her death.  "I had a tubelight in my brain.  I realized my stupidity and I laughed.Shalin stood up as the class atmosphere eased.  He said, "A man was wearing a pants-shirt.  He insisted on the front, but later put the shirt out.  Someone asked him the reason for doing so.  



He smiled and said ‘Brother, the shirt is torn at the front and the pants are torn at the back.  I laughed.  It's a matter of days.  My mom brought purple.  Put the purple and stick to it.  My sister loves purple.  He took some purple and ate it.  About an hour later, my mom came to give us a jam.  He found that the purple was less.  He asked us, "Tell me, who ate the purple from this basket. My mother will reprimand me. BK, my sister did not speak."  Mom did the trick.  

He said, “It doesn't matter if you eat purple, but if you swallow its fruit, a purple tree will grow in your stomach.  Immediately my sister said, "Mommy, I've thrown out the purple ditch." I laughed at his innocence.  



Hussey lives in his house.  A poet has written with intoxication: "throw us into the fire of life, turn the fire into a garden, sir, finally all fronts, let even death come! ''

No comments:

Post a Comment